- ½ cup tangerine or orange juice
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ½ bunch green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 large tangerines or oranges, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 2 large whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut in 1 x ¼-inch strips.
1.) Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate covered 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain ; reserve marinade.
2.) Thread ingredients alternately on wooden skewers. Broil 4 inches from heat until chicken is done (about 3 minutes on each side).
3.) Heat marinade until bubbly. Serve in individual cups as a dipping sauce.