The 24th annual Wallaceburg Antique Motor and Boat Outing invades downtown Wallaceburg this weekend! WAMBO is one of Canada’s largest transportation shows. The show features Antique Boats, Antique, Classic & Specialty Cars, Vintage Airplanes, Fire Trucks, Motorcycles and more. Other popular displays include I-Cars, Model Toys, Art in the Park, Craft Tables and Souvenirs.
Join 99.1 for our Goodwill t-shirt swap Saturday morning at 9 am! Bring us an item for the local Goodwill and receive a brand new 99.1 CKXS t-shirt courtesy of ScreenArt International!
Enjoy your choice of entertainment at various locations around town – including Pauly and the Goodfellas, CreekStreet, Dance, Live Music, Karaoke, Lawn Mower Races, Police Boat & Fire Truck Parades as well as a Dream Cruise of Classic Cars. Refreshments are plentiful with food, snacks and beverages all around town and a licensed tent at the main stage.
- 7PM Friday Night Downtown Core by Refreshment Tent Pauly and the Goodfellas
- 6PM – 9PM Friday Night K of C Chicken Dinner at the Library Parking Lot – TBA
- 10AM – 2PM Saturday Letter Bomb will be at the Karaoke tent (by the Wallaceburg Library)
- 1PM – 5PM Saturday in the Refreshment Tent Creek Street
- 7PM – 11PM Saturday Night in the Refreshment Tent Spoonful
WAMBO has something for everyone and Admission is Free!