· Municipal offices will be closed Wednesday July 1 in recognition of Canada Day.
· CK Transit services will not be running on Canada Day, Wednesday July 1.
Health and Family Services
· Health and Family Services – offices of Employment and Social Services; Housing Services, Children’s Services and Public Health will be closed Wednesday July 1.
· Clinic Services will be closed Wednesday July 1.
· Essential after-hours Public Health services are available by calling 1-866-446-8207.
· Riverview Gardens long-term care home – administrative offices will be closed on Canada Day, but facilities are operational.
Pools and Arenas
· All outdoor pools are open 1:30-4:00pm with a free Open Swim.
· All pools close at 4:00PM.
· All summer camps are closed.
· All arenas will be closed on July 1, Canada Day.
§ All branches of the Chatham-Kent Public Library will be closed Wednesday July 1 for the Canada Day holiday.
Culture and Tourism
· Thames Art Gallery and Chatham-Kent Museum will be open Canada Day, July 1 from 1:00-5:00PM.
· Milner Heritage House will be open Wednesday July 1 from 11:00AM-5:00PM.
· CK Tickets box office will be closed on Canada Day, Wednesday July 1.
· Cemetery staff will be on call to handle cemetery business for funeral home operations.
Waste and Recycling
· Garbage and recycling collection services following the July 1 holiday will be delayed by one day for residents receiving curbside collection through Progressive Waste Solutions. Please refer to the Recycling and Waste Collection Guide for further details.
· The Harwich Transfer Station, Chatham Township Transfer Station, Wallaceburg Transfer Station and Chatham Leaf & Yard Depot will be closed Wednesday in recognition of Canada Day. All other transfer stations will be open regular hours and will not be affected by the holiday.
Emergency Services – Police, Fire and Ambulance are operational 24 hours a day every day and are accessible by dialling “911” for emergency calls only