WEDNESDAY, JULY 21 IS TIM HORTON’S CAMP DAY!
100% OF PROCEEDS FROM THE PURCHASE OF HOT COFFEE AND ICED COFFEE GOES TOWARDS SENDING KIDS TO CAMP!
- Camp Day is the largest annual fundraiser for the Tim Hortons® Foundation Camps.
- This year marks the 30th anniversary of Camp Day at Tim Hortons. Over the course of 30 years, Camp Day has raised $212 million for Tims Camps!
- More than 300,000 kids have attended a Foundation Camp at no cost to them or their families thanks to this fundraising initiative.
- On Camp Day, Tim Hortons Restaurant Owners donate 100% of their hot coffee and iced coffee sales to the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps
- Guests also have the opportunity to donate $2 and receive a Camp Day bracelet available in four vibrant colors, or round up their order with the balance of their dollar going towards Tims Camps.
- In 2020, Camp Day raised nearly $11 Million for the Tim Hortons® Foundation Camps.
Due to COVID-19, Tims Camps has temporarily shifted to a virtual environment. But the impact of the Camps remains the same. In the virtual eight-week experience, Tims Camps will support youth emotionally and developmentally, and offer leadership activities and programming.