Kettles in Ridgetown is showcasing a different chef each Saturday from 10am- 3pm – here is a recipe that was featured and is easy for anyone to make.
1 box brownie mix
24 small strawberries
2 cups white chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 1 mini-muffin pan
– Prepare brownie mix according to box’s instructions and fill cavities 3/4 of the way full
– Bake for 25 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean
– Let brownies cool and use this time to hull and clean the strawberries
– Once cool, place strawberries upside down onto brownie bites
– Melt white chocolate in a double boiler and transfer into a piping bag
– Pipe a ring around the base and a small dot on top — work quickly, the white chocolate can dry fast and clog up your tip!