Police Looking to Return Stolen Property


Provincial Police are trying to reunite some stolen property with its rightful owners. 

If you’ve had something stolen from you, Elgin County OPP may have found it.

Authorities have recovered a large amount of property, believed to be taken from homes and businesses in the Elgin, Middlesex, and Chatham-Kent areas.

Officers say if you were a victim of a break and enter or theft since December 2018, to give them a call.

Detective Constable Wilfong at 519-631-2920 or by email at adam.wilfong@opp.ca (Elgin and Chatham-Kent)

Detective Constable Murchland at 519-681-0300 or by email at emmett.murchland@opp.ca (Middlesex County)